Student Services offer advice, information and guidance to all students. If we don’t know the answer we will find someone who does. Typical issues that we assist with include:
- Money to study e.g. grants, loans etc
- Welfare and benefits advice and information
- Advice on personal difficulties
- Progressing to further courses of study
- Preparing for interviews
The Student Services Team are based on the ground floor of the In-Zone, adjacent to the main reception. Student Services is open during term time from 8.00am-6.00pm Monday to Thursday and 8.00am-5.00pm on Friday. We are flexible, being happy to make appointments outside of these hours.
We realise that many students will not be able to access the College when they need help so we offer support to these students in a variety of ways:
- Contacting us by phone: 01772 22 56 56
- Email Student Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accessing the Student Services area on MyCourse (you will need to log in with your student username and password)
If you have any suggestions as to how we can improve on the service we offer or if you are unhappy about any aspect of the service, please do not hesitate to contact us.