5th Avenue Barbers LTD
Type of Apprenticeship
This role will involve meeting and greeting clients. Other duties to include making refreshments and ensuring the cleanliness of the salon. The successful candidate will receive full training on all aspects of the barbering profession.
- Duties will include, cutting hair using basic techniques
- Consult with clients and give advice
- Style and finish hair
- Give clients a positive and professional impression of yourself and the business
- Fulfil salon and reception duties, which will include taking payments
- Promote additional products
- Promote the salon, treatments and products on a range of social media platforms
Hourly Rate: £3.70
Working hours per week
30 hours per week
Must be motivated, reliable, have good communication
Must be keen to learn and develop new skills
Personal Qualities Required
Good manual dexterity
Keen eye for detail
Level 2 Barbering qualification is desirable.
Number of Vacancies
Full time employment may be available on successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Will spend most of the time on your feet and working long hours.
Will include weekend work and evenings.
The employer would also consider taking on someone without experience if they are the right candidate, which would mean the apprenticeship training will be at level 2.Apply for this vacancy