SBCA Chartered Accountants
Type of Apprenticeship
- To provide our clients & visitors with a warm welcome whilst on our premises or over the telephone.
- To ensure that the stock of stationery and client refreshments are maintained and reordered when necessary.
- To process all incoming and outgoing correspondence, including that it is appropriately logged and filed accordingly and posted by the close of business.
- To scan, file and archive files.
- Typing up correspondence when necessary.
- To assist all staff as appropriate.
- To process new clients onto our systems.
- To complete any other tasks as directed by line manager.
£3.90 per hour
Working hours per week
Hours are negotiable though up to 35 hours a week.
- Computer Literacy including Microsoft Software, Internet & Emails
- The ability to work as a team
- The ability to use own initiative
- Excellent Communication Skills
Personal Qualities Required
- Friendly, enthusiastic person
- Smartly dressed as you are in a reception area with daily visitors
No formal qualifications are required. Candidates will have to sit an assessment and complete Level 1 functional skills in English, Maths and IT (if applicable) as part of their course if they do not have GCSEs at Grade D or above.
Number of Vacancies
Potential full time employment for the right candidate.Apply for this vacancy