SP Supply Chain Consultants Ltd
Type of Apprenticeship
Due to business growth an exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, and well-motivated individual to join our small, but busy office. Answering directly to the Operations Manager the Business Administrator will be responsible for a wide range of tasks, and provide administrative support to the Operations Manager and Directors.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Answering the telephone and dealing with general enquiries
- Using MS Excel and MS Word to produce documents and update spreadsheets.
- Maintaining databases and in-house systems
- Meeting and greeting clients and delegates in a professional and courteous manner.
- Printing and collating study materials.
- Preparing documents for annual audits by CIPS, ISO9001:2015, ESFA, Ofsted and other awarding bodies
- Responding to company emails in a professional and courteous manner.
- Updating the companies due diligence documents.
- Liaising with Tutors to ensure that any associated administration is completed.
- Attending networking events and trade fairs.
- Ordering stationary.
- Filing, and photocopying.
- Various other duties as required by the demands of the business
- Attending marketing events as required across the UK
- Sales and Marketing Support
- Supporting exam invigilation and administration
Hourly Rate: £3.70 Total Weekly Wage: £148.00
Working hours per week
9am – 5pm Mon - Fri
Personal Qualities Required
Ideal applicants will have:
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· Personable nature
· A strong work ethic and desire to learn
· Professional attitude towards work
· Good IT skills including a working knowledge of MS Word and Excel
· Professional telephone manner
· Good attention to detail
· Strong organisation skills
This would suit someone with a keen interest in Administration and Procurement.
Must be smartly presented, reliable and possess good timekeeping skills and a positive, can do attitude.
Number of Vacancies
View to employ full-time.
Procurement & Supply Apprenticeship
Due to the nature of business and growth there are many areas of opportunity for development depending on the individuals skills and interests. These areas include Sales, Marketing, Customer Engagement and Procurement.
Full UK driving licence preferableApply for this vacancy