- Provide support for key activities relating to the work of your team, eg awarding bodies and exams, student services or applications and enrolments
- Use Microsoft Office computer packages and a variety of student information systems
- Input data onto computerised information systems in line with appropriate procedures
- Produce reports, letters and other documents that are in line with corporate style
- Deal with enquiries at the Exams desk, Student Services desk or reception, as well as by telephone and email.
- Photocopying, scanning and assistance in the maintenance of both electronic and paper-based filing systems
- Distribution of internal and external mail generated within the teams
- Operate in line with the privacy and confidentiality requirements associated with the post
- Work as part of a team and working flexibly throughout the year10. Support student enrolment, advice and College promotional events11. Receive and record enrolment and other monies in accordance with the College’s financial regulations.12. Other duties appropriate to the grade of the post as determined by the Line Manager.
Age Related National Minimum Wage - from £8,392 per year for under 18s to £15,840 per year for over 25s
Working hours per week
37 hours per week
Willingness to undertake training and pass competency test on College systems within 3 months probationary period.
Willingness and ability to meet deadlines.
Effective oral communication skills.
Effective written communication skills.
Understanding and / or experience of delivering good customer service.
Ability to establish good working relations with colleagues and customers.
Personal Qualities Required
The ideal candidate must be keen to learn, enjoy a challenge, be honest, hardworking, reliable and personable, with a keen interest in office work and business administration.
Minimum of Level 2 English Functional Skills, or English Language GCSE at Grade C or Grade 4 or a willingness to achieve within an agreed timescale.
Minimum of Level 2 Maths Functional Skills, or Maths GCSE at Grade C or Grade 4 or a willingness to achieve within an agreed timescale.
Minimum of Level 2 ICT Functional Skills, or ICT GCSE at Grade C or Grade 4 or a willingness to achieve within an agreed timescale.
Number of Vacancies
Potential employment for the right candidate.Apply for this vacancy