The Employability and Progression Team offers information and advice to students through various channels of communication.
- L6 fully qualified, well informed and approachable Careers Advisers are available for face to face guidance interviews, mock university and employment interviews at times convenient to students between 8.30am and 4.30pm.
- Guidance interviews can be booked for between 30-60 minutes dependant on student need, a summary of the discussion and an action plan for the student is recorded on ProMonitor.
- Well stocked careers library with informative resources for reference and to take away, there is also comprehensive on-line information and packages for students to further support decision making and career planning available on Canvas.
- Regular careers bulletin.
- Quick query – drop in service.