Gas Services

Gas Services

The Nationally Accredited Certification Scheme (ACS) is the industry recognised and accepted route for operatives to gain a certificate of competence, needed to become a member of the Gas Safe Register. You need to achieve your ACS qualification in the areas of work in which you want to be registered – Registration with the Gas Safe Register is a legal requirement for anyone carrying out gas work in the United Kingdom.

In all areas of gas work individuals must complete a core gas safety element before individual appliance assessment can be undertaken e.g. Core Domestic Gas Safety (CCN1) must be completed before the appliance assessment relevant to your work can be completed: Fire and Wall Heater (HTR1), Domestic Gas Meters (MET1), Cooking Appliances (CKR1), Heating Boilers (CENWAT), Ducted Air Heaters (DAH1).

So whether you are retraining your workforce or looking to take on an Apprentice, we’d love to hear from you.

Not Found

Sorry, there are no courses matching your search terms