The ILM Level 7 NVQ Diploma in Strategic Management & Leadership has been designed for senior managers with a high degree of autonomy for deploying resources and achieving strategic goals. The qualification allows you to develop your strategic management skills, providing leadership and coaching to other managers while also focusing on organisational performance and strategy.
– Provide Strategic Leadership & Management
– Develop a Strategic Business Plan
– Execute a Strategic Business Plan
– Develop a Business Strategy & Tutorial
– Shape Organisational Culture & Values
– Lead the Development of a Quality Strategy
– Lead the Development of a Continuous Improvement Strategy
– Optimise the Use of Technology & Tutorial
– Manage Strategic Marketing Activities
This is a blended learning programme. Once a month you will attend a tutor led sessions where you will integrate and collaborate with like-minded strategic managers. Throughout the course you will build a portfolio of evidence.
Assessment will be in the form of a portfolio of evidence from the workplace. This could include observation, professional discussion, questioning/interviews/witness testimony, physical products of work (such as plans, reports, correspondence etc.).
This qualification will help you further your career in management. You could progress to Ma or MSc programmes at university providing you meet any additional entry requirements.
There are no formal entry requirements, however you should normally be employed in a senior management role to gather evidence from the workplace for assessment.