Vision, Values & Behaviours
Our Mission and Strategic Priorities
At Preston’s College we have a clear mission which is to help create the most employable learners.
In practice, we aim to provide the culture, environment, facilities, innovation and services to enable learners at all career stages, local businesses and the College itself to develop and maintain social mobility and a thriving local economy.
To help us achieve our mission and purpose we have identified a set of strategic priorities, available in the download below:
Our Values and Behaviours
Committed to Learning
- We are dedicated to our teaching, learning and support, responding to customer needs
- We continually pursue excellence in everything we do
- We are open to change, new ideas and we share information and knowledge
Respect and Consideration
- We treat each other, our college and our community with respect and consideration
- We value the achievements of every person in the college
- We work together as one college, whilst recognising individual contribution
- We are all representatives of the college and will act in a way that best represents our values and behaviours.
- We demonstrate consistently strong performance
- We seek what is best for the college and the people it serves.
Integrity and Honesty
- We challenge anything that is inconsistent with our values
- We are accountable for our actions
- We act honestly, ethically and legally in all that we do
Make it Enjoyable
- We encourage a positive and supportive environment
- We make time to help others
- We care about the success of the college