P3 Medical Ltd
Type of Apprenticeship
P3 Medical are looking for someone to come into their growing team in the Preston office. This is a great opportunity for someone to come into a business and have the option to grow in a number of roles.
The role will be best suited for someone who enjoys business and wants to grow as quickly as possible while talking on challenges they wouldn’t have faced before.
As part of our team we would require someone to come in and take ownership of their own duties that will help teach them a vary of skills. This could be from dealing with the orders as they come in, the financial side and our production team in creating the products we make.
Some of the duties you will undertake are:
- Learning the IT systems.
- Supporting your team with day to day duties.
- Ensure the maintenance of ISO 13485, adherence to the MDD 93/42/EEC within the Preston site.
- Active involvement in New Product.
- Introductions and Design Change Control.
- Active involvement complaint investigations.
- Improving rejection rate of manufactured products at the Preston site.
- Assisting the site manager in organising the products to be sent to our Bristol warehouse.
- Generating work orders in the system to manage item quantities.
Further duties could include;
- Control all aspects of the quality management system for a manufacturer of medical devices.
- Maintain reject tracking and implement production improvements.
- Maintain and update the ERP system to improve quality, production and stock control.
- Maintain the QMS to ensure we were working to the latest standards and regulations.
- Create and maintain Excel Product Databases for use in the implementation of process improvements.
- Carry out customer complaint investigations & responses and implement continual improvement and corrective & preventative actions (CAPA).
- Arrange and monitor equipment service and calibration ensuring that all results are within specified limits.
- Support production and quality managers with daily operational functions.
- Work directly with multiple departments to achieve an understanding of each aspect of the company.
- Perform quality control inspections and reject any non-conformities.
- Communicate with other members of staff and management to provide updates on workloads and any issues that may have arisen.
- Ensure the operations of the workshop and cleanroom run smoothly in the absence of supervisors.
- Inspect received deliveries and ensure that they are counted in as the correct item and booked-in on to our operating system.
- Carried out stock rotations and transfers of stock in the finished goods warehouse.
Hourly Rate: £5.20 Total Weekly Wage: £200.20
Working hours per week
A motivated young person with a passion to grow themselves.
IT skills favoured but happy to educate.
Must have attention to detail.
Confidence in themselves.
Be able to work in a team.
Personal Qualities Required
- Good timekeeping.
- Good Communication skills.
- Show willingness to start a career.
Able to adapt to new challenges.
Desirable – A -Levels or BTEC Level 3
Essential – Good GCSE grades
Number of Vacancies
Training opportunities are available in quality and production. This role can become a Production Assistant or Quality Assistant.Apply for this vacancy