Students choose to continue their studies in higher education for a variety of reasons, from wanting to study in depth something they enjoy and developing skills and qualifications that employers want, to simply gaining access to higher salaries.
Across all ages graduates earn around 50% more than those without a university education. Studying towards a degree will help you secure the career you really want, while meeting new people, having new experiences and developing new interests.
As a Higher Education student at Preston’s College, you will benefit from:
- small class sizes
- opportunities to undertake work placements
- industry standard facilities and equipment
- knowledgeable tutors with real industry experience
- varied assessment methods
- use of facilities at the relevant awarding university as well as Preston’s College
- exciting learning technologies including 3D technology, iTunes U, iPads and iPods
- free parking
With a Beacon Award for Innovation and Excellence, we are committed to developing emerging technologies and to supporting innovative approaches to learning. The college has introduced and embraced a range of innovative technologies like iTunes U, which provides downloads of educational content from top universities across the world, and 3D technology.
See our full-list of HE courses here or find your course using the links below.