We are proud to work in partnership with the University of Derby and the University of Central Lancashire (UCLan), and together we will meet your learning requirements through the delivery of high quality, applied and industry-led learning programmes on our Higher Education provision.
Why you should choose us;
- Small class sizes which results in great support and high levels of achievement
- Opportunities to explore your industry through employer input and project working
- More than just a classroom – access to innovative and industry standard learning resources
- Knowledgeable, inspiring and highly skilled tutors with extensive industry experience
- New and exciting learning technologies including 3D technology, Augmented and Virtual Reality.
- 24/7 access to learning through our innovative virtual learning environment to support face to face learning.
- Exceptional value-for-money with competitive tuition fees, free car parking and access to other on-campus benefits through discounted rates.
What our learners say;
- “Excellent tutor with good knowledge. Always available to support”.
- “The teachers deliver the course using a variety of strategies and methods”.
- “The campus has a great feel and the college is able to support you with whatever help you need”.
- “I am really pleased with the college course, especially the organisation and the timetable which allows flexibility.”
- “Tutors are always supportive and are always available if you need any advice or help”.
What the statistics say;
- 95% of students say that the course helps them to develop professional, employability skills.
- 66% of our adult HE learners achieve high grade success (1st class honours equivalent)
- 97% of learners strongly agreed that the course provided them with opportunities to explore ideas or concepts in depth.
- 97% of learners agreed that the course gave opportunities to apply their learning.
See our full-list of HE courses here or find your course using the links below.