Student Services offer advice, information and guidance to all students. If we don’t know the answer we will find someone who does! Typical issues that we assist with include:
- Financial Support
- Welfare and benefits advice and information
- Advice on personal difficulties
- Safeguarding and Prevent
The Student Services Team are based in the Earnshaw building, adjacent to the main reception.
Student Services is open during term time from 8.00am-6.00pm Monday to Thursday and 8.00am-5.00pm on Friday.
We realise that many students will not be able to access the College when they need help so we offer support to these students in a variety of ways:
- Contacting us by phone: 01772 22 56 56
- Email Student Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accessing the Student On Line Handbook