Type of Apprenticeship
As part of the role, you will;
- Support activities that contribute to the achievement of College funding and income targets.
- Support the Assistant Head of Adult Recruitment & Progression and the wider recruitment function in the planning activity and co-ordination of cross College Advice and Enrolment events.
- Process on-line applications and enquiries using Microsoft computer packages and the College’s EBS software system.
- Cleanse customer records and associated data to facilitate communications with current and prospective students.
- Liaise with College applicants to arrange Advisor interviews.
- Set up and facilitate Math’s, English and IT assessments and compile pre-enrolment assessment results.
- Photocopy and assist in maintaining filing systems.
- Produce letters, memos and other documentation in line with corporate style.
- Input student data onto computerised information systems in line with appropriate procedures.
- Deal with course enquiries via face to face, telephone and email.
- Enrol students of all ages across all curriculum areas.
- Distribute internal and external mail generated within the team.
- Operate in line with confidentiality requirements associated with the post.
- Work as part of a team and work flexibly throughout the year.
- Support student advice and enrolment events.
- Receive and record enrolment monies in accordance with the College’s financial Regulations.
£8,392-£15840 dependent upon age
Working hours per week
37 hours per week
You will be required to have;
Good communication skills both written and oral,
Good computer literacy skills,
Excellent customer service skills,
Good organisational skills.
Personal Qualities Required
You will be;
A supportive team player,
No formal qualifications are required. Candidates will have to sit an assessment and complete Level 1 functional skills in English, Maths and IT (if applicable) as part of their course if they do not have GCSEs at Grade D or above.
Number of Vacancies
Potential employment prospects within various College Departments.
The Course Information & Enrolment Centre is a busy and dynamic environment, requiring individuals to be able to think on their feet on a daily basis. Individuals must be confident and able to handle multiple priorities simultaneously, whilst delivering the highest standards of customer care.Apply for this vacancy