Type of Apprenticeship
We are looking for people that are:
- Excellent at communicating
- Forward thinking
- CompassionateAbout the job:
As an Apprentice Dental Nurse you will welcome patients and provide direct support with treatment;
- taking responsibility for the decontamination of instruments
- maintaining equipment
- ensuring that all relevant materials and supplies are in place
- looking after patient records
- making notes when the dentist is examining a patient
- working closely with the dental team, responding quickly to requests
- keeping the surgery neat, tidy & ready for use
You will build up your practical skills while working alongside dentists and nurses at Grove Dental and You will be taught within college on an evening programme (6-9pm) to develop your knowledge.
About the practice:
Over the next 5 years we are looking at expanding the practice to include new treatment rooms and staff facilities; this will give the team the chance to work together in a fresh, modern environment. During this exciting time we are offering the opportunity to join our team and help deliver a memorable patient experience in a fun environment.
As part o any recruitment process, Grove Dental collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants. The company is committed to being transparent about how it collects and uses that data and to meeting its data protection obligations. Should you wish to view our Job Applicant Privacy Notice, please call The Front Desk Team on 01772 424763 and ask for a copy to be emailed to you.
Hourly rate: £3.90. Monthly wage: £148.00
Working hours per week
40 hours per week. Monday - Thursday 9am - 5:30pm, Friday 8:45am - 4:15pm (1 hour unpaid lunch). 1 evening at College 6-9pm (paid).
Good communication skills are essential as you will be required to speak with patients and visitors on a daily basis.
Personal Qualities Required
A smart, clean appearance is important for this clinical role.
GCSE Math & English A*- C grade or equivalent.
All applicants will be required to attend an initial assessment in Maths, English & IT (if applicable). Applicants may be required to undertake Functional Skills alongside their apprenticeship if they do not have GCSE Grade D or above.
Number of Vacancies
- Implant and Facial Aesthetic Clinic Training
- Full Complimentary Indemnity
- BLS, CPR & First Aid Training CDP Included in your work package.
- Recognition, Benefits and Rewards
Grove Dental is keen on staff development and we have Personal Development Meetings annually to ensure we are helping you achieve your goals.
Fantastic team work is essential, Dental nursing is a fast paced environment, working together with the dentists, nurses and other team members ensures your day runs smoothly.Apply for this vacancy