Smile Clinics Ltd.
Type of Apprenticeship
We are looking for people that are:
- Excellent at communicating
- Forward thinking
- About the job:
As an Apprentice Dental Nurse you will welcome patients and provide direct support with treatment;
- taking responsibility for the decontamination of instruments
- maintaining equipment
- ensuring that all relevant materials and supplies are in place
- looking after patient records
- making notes when the dentist is examining a patient
- working closely with the dental team, responding quickly to requests
- keeping the surgery neat, tidy & ready for use
You will build up your practical skills while working alongside dentists and nurses. You will be taught within college on an evening programme (6-9pm) to develop your knowledge.
About the practice:
Over the next 5 years we are looking at expanding the practice to include new treatment rooms and staff facilities; this will give the team the chance to work together in a fresh, modern environment. During this exciting time we are offering the opportunity to join our team and help deliver a memorable patient experience in a fun environment.
£3.90 per hour. £148 weekly
Working hours per week
38 hours per week: 8am - 5pm Monday - Thursday (1 hour lunch) 8am - 2pm Friday.
Good communication skills are essential as you will be required to speak with patients and visitors on a daily basis.
Personal Qualities Required
A smart, clean appearance is important for this clinical role.
GCSE Math & English A*- C grade or equivalent.
All applicants will be required to attend an initial assessment in Maths, English & IT (if applicable). Applicants may be required to undertake Functional Skills alongside their apprenticeship if they do not have GCSE Grade D or above.
Number of Vacancies
- Implant and Facial Aesthetic Clinic Training
- Full Complimentary Indemnity
- BLS, CPR & First Aid Training CDP Included in your work package.
- Recognition, Benefits and Rewards
Fantastic team work is essential, Dental nursing is a fast paced environment, working together with the dentists, nurses and other team members ensures your day runs smoothly.Apply for this vacancy